During the summer of 2018, I made a decision to pick up a denim jacket at a thrift store. That sparked a summer long project of collecting pins, patches and flair for my jacket to craft it into a perfect statement piece. During my search for the perfect assortment of pins and patches for this jacket, I found that there were a number of artists who made pins to signal some of my raunchier interests. While I can’t wear these pins out on a day to day basis, these pins have got me fantasizing about a new jacket. If I were to pick up a new denim jacket, I’d make it the Nasty Jacket. The Nasty Jacket would have only my NSFW flair on it, to let everyone know EXACTLY what I’m into and would make me look cute at the same time.
My Nasty Jacket doesn’t exist, but if I ever get the chance and some free time, here’s some flair I’d love to pin on it!
- Shibari Enamel Pin by Twisted Jute
- This is a kinda subtle pin for those of us who love rope bondage, but it’s still blatant enough to raise some eyebrows.
- Banana Dick Pin by TheKinkyPeachShop
- Look this pin is kinda goofy BUT it’s cute and it lets people know I’m interested in cock…and possibly interested in sucking cock.
- Impact Play Merit Badge by Kinktionary
- I love being spanked and the merit badge aesthetic is just PERFECT. I’d love to be gifted this pin from a dominant after weathering a potent impact play session.
- Twisted Monk Enamel Pin or Patch
- Either of these would work great for me since I’m a fan of Twisted Monk’s Rope kit. I still have my cotton rope set that I got in 2017 and my partner and have fond memories of tying me up in my dorm room.
- Bruise Me by Cunning Linguist Co
- The peach is adorable okay, and it lets my partner know that I want his hands all over my ass. I actually already own this pin; Cunning Linguist had a sale and I snapped it up immediately!
- Monster Fucker Pins by Strange Bed Fellas
- In addition to having some of the most GORGEOUS dildos (I am LUSTING over the Tyv, it’s such a handsome toy), this pin represents my love of monster boys and girls. Perfect for wearing when writing smutty Monster Prom fan fiction.
- Love Bound Shibari Pin by Sugarbones
- More rope bondage? More rope bondage. But this time in a pastel, cutesy aesthetic that suits me when I’m feeling more girly. I own the Babe With the Power pin already and I wear on my jacket all the time, so naturally I’d have to add Sugarbones to the Nasty Jacket.
- Horny Enamel Pin by Sugarbones
- I’m a little bit high libido, and this is a cute way to let people know. Also, it does have a little plausible deniability…so maybe I could wear it on my sfw jacket.
- Slut Pin by Cutie Cult 666
- Blatant and slutty but still super cute. Slut is one of the things I enjoy being called during sex, and pinning on my jacket would give me kind of a risky thrill. A little exhibitionist, a little bit quirky and completely cute.
- BDSM Pin by Geeky and Kinky
- Simple and to the point without being too dirty. This might be good for those of who are kinky and understated. I’m rarely understated, but I would wear to events that are sex positive but I’m not familiar with anyone there.
- Kink Scout Patches by Threadmancer
- While none of these are my kink, the scout aesthetic got me again ugh. What can I say? I wish there were more merit badge style kink pieces of flair!
- Rope and Rose Patch by AnnaRoseIllustration
- This is a classy way to flag bondage, and this list needed more patches. I can see this sewn onto the sleeve of my jacket, an elegant and kinky piece.
- Cock Sucker Pin by Trash4Posers
- Trash 4 Posers used to have a Cum Slut pin if I recall correctly, but it seems to be discontinued. All the same, I’m gunning to hone my blowjob skills and this is a good way to incorporate that into my flair.
- Pervert Pin by L’Amour Propre
- I got a custom ‘Nymphomaniac’ pin from L’Amour Propre a while ago, and it adorns my bag now! But unfortunately I’m still thirsty for L’Amour Propre so I’d snag this pin for the Nasty Jacket in a second.
- Top Bottom or Switch Pin by New York Toy Collective
- THIS PIN IS SO COOL. The ability to signal if I want to bottom or top is a really neat thing, and when I saw it I knew it’d be perfect for the NSFW version of my denim jacket.
This is a lot of flair for one jacket, but I just can’t help it. I love pins and flair, and I love kink, so blending the two together is going to create a jacket so bedecked in pins and patches that the denim will be almost invisible. It’s not a jacket I could wear on the daily, but something I’d admire in my wardrobe all the time.
What kinky flair have you seen? What would you put on your jacket? Let me know!